Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
What You'll Do
Main responsibilities include:
* Physical Synthesis
* Place and Route
* Timing closure
* Verification of high speed chip blocks
* Design Floor Planning
Who You'll Work With
In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, candidates will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. They will be guided by feedback and support to accelerate the learning and maximize their knowledge.
Who You Are
* BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
* 1+ year minimum of hands-on experience in ASIC design and verification
* Understanding of ASIC design methodology and flow all the way from netlist to GDSII
* Understanding of Static Timing Analysis and timing closure
* Knowledge and hands on experience in block level synthesis, place and route, timing closure. Knowledge of Cadence (RC, EDI, etc) or Synopsys (DC, ICC, etc) design tools
* Understanding of design constraints and manipulation. Automation and programming-minded. Self-motivated, able to work independently or as a team player
* Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
* Understands the big picture and detail oriented during execution.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!