Hardware Engineer (Full Time) - Singapore
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Job TypeEarly in Career
- Support deployment of test solutions into the manufacturing environment on existing and/or new products
- Maintain and enhance product test yield & quality of devices in final test, system level test as well as wafer sort.
- Continuous improvement for product quality, test efficiency, production throughput & test hardware improvement
- Perform data mining and statistical data analysis on wafer sort and final test parametric to support initial product assessment.
- Develop software and tools supporting design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including test systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Recently completed a bachelor's or master's degree in Electrical /Electronics Engineering.
- Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and technical analytical skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.