HTTS Customer Support Engineer XR
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestNetworking, Service Provider
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH?
Cisco High Touch Technical Support Team is a group of highly skilled technical engineers that provide technical support for Cisco Premium customers at a network level.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join some of the industry's brightest minds in today's most advanced Internet technologies. In this role, you will gain insight on the detailed functionality of Cisco products and partner with all distributed elements of the service chain. The ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge. This is a great opportunity for someone with patience and an empathetic view of the customer to hone their skills and advance their career providing value to customers while working with an industry leader in networking technology.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Provide second or third line network level support for core network technologies to Cisco customers, partners, account teams and other internal technical support teams.
• Act as a focal point for high impact, large account problem resolution.
• Work on challenging network problems which require excellent technical, analytical, troubleshooting and interpersonal skills.
• Drive initiatives to build customer intimacy and act as a customer champion in order to understand the customer's business, their expectations and unique perspective.
• Utilize moderate to complex laboratory setups to recreate and solve problems.
• Collaborate across the board with colleagues locally and entire global support team.
• Attend ongoing technical training and work on assigned projects that will improve and further develop the success of the technology.
• Drive actions to avoid customer issues.
• Receive minimal supervision, no instruction on routine work, and general instruction on new assignments.
WHO YOU ARE?
• Problem solver: You know how to solve problems. You are analytical and systematic in your approach.
• Technical Wizard: Obviously, you are an authority in your technology field. You represent the following:
• 7+ years of IP Networking Experience; working knowledge of Networking industry, products and protocols
• 7+ years practical experience in designing, deploying, configuring, supporting, and troubleshooting networks with expert skills in following areas: SP routing, routing protocols (IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS), IP inernetworking
• Excellent verbal, written, analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent verbal, written, analytical and troubleshooting skills combined with ability to handle critical problems in high-pressure environment
• Require minimal supervision and provide guidance to lower level engineers.
• Have minimum of CCNP. Full CCIE is preferred.
• Have customer support experience record.
• Are skilled in Effective Troubleshooting and Analytical thinking
• Empathy and Soft Skills Master: You are able to keep customers happy and stress levels down during difficult situations. You have a passion for customer satisfaction and dream about customer success.
• Quick Learner: You demonstrates an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, and applying this to solve customer issues remotely to drive customer satisfaction.
• Fluent Communicator: You have excellent communication skills in English both verbally and in writing.
• Education: You are Bachelor's (or Master of Science) or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
Wow! We will be very impressed if you can also show one of these:
• Fluent Russian strongly preferred
• Programming skills in Python
• Cisco Certification: CCIE SP
Joining Cisco means you are joining one of the best companies in the world recognized for its leadership in the industry. Is there anything else we can offer you than being a prestigious company in the industry? Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Our people play an important part in our shared success and one of the ways we recognize their contribution is through the reward and support we offer…
• We support you and your passions – at Cisco you can get an additional day off to celebrate your birthday and up to 5 days a year to volunteer and support the community, get financial support for your passions outside work like acting classes, football, buy discounted stock, get Cisco support to set aside money for your retirement … and many others! Cisco Poland provides benefits that are a key differentiator on the market!
Want to know more? Check out our benefits brochure!
• The unique culture and atmosphere - did you know that ... over 30% of our employees in Krakow are from 40 different nationalities? We constantly celebrate our differences. Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Take a look yourself by watching this video What they love most about working at Cisco?
• You will join a team of experts, which is the ideal environment to learn fast. You have the possibility to obtain multiple CCIE’s, CCDE and even CCAr paid by Cisco (you also get a bonus each time you certify or re-certify).
• We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Don't just take our word for it ... listen to our employees - Cisco Poland is the Number 1 Great Place To Work in Poland 2018! Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco