HR Operation Representative-1281563
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What you'll do
Local HR Services (LHRS) provides remote and onsite shared services support to HR and employees across more than 96 countries globally. Our focus includes new employee onboarding and exit enablement, internal employee engagement initiatives, personnel file management, and compliance administration across all Cisco entities.
- Daily interaction with HR related operations ecosystem, especially with project team and country enablement team.
- Prepare the labor contract and HR documentation
- Employee Personnel File Management & Tracking
- Daily track and update project status and ensure data accuracy.
- HR teamwork element from Local HR Services team the day to day operational engagement with our centers of excellence (Compensation, Acquisitions, Employee Relations, Benefits, Talent Management) for all region and country specific questions and collaboration requirements
- Collaboration and Engagement with respective Country HR leader
- Collaboration of Daily Operational topics in country specific focus areas, country enablement project.
- Planning of joint quarterly agenda with HR Country Leader around Country HR initiatives and local HR services support requirements and needs
- Attend team meetings and be an extended part of the country HR teams
- Management of:
-Reporting and vendor Liaison – Data Integrity
-COE Liaison and Collaboration (excludes Benefits)
-Other local HR Communication - Country level
-HRC and COE training on new local policy
-Crisis Management support
-Local HR Compliance - local mandatory internal HR policy books
-Local HR Compliance Onboarding - Administration & Management (P - file, new hire training…)
-Local HR Compliance Off boarding - Administration & Management
-Local HR Compliance - other admin documentation (ie : local form)
-Local HR Compliance - contract, addendum, letters change management
-Local Audit Support Internal for the project
-Local Audit Support External for the project
-Government Reporting and declaration
-Close collaboration with HR Country Leader and their teams on
-Acquisition /project Impact
-Restructure /project Impact
-Country enablement initiative
- Integral part of supporting HR led local initiatives
- Consulting & Contracting with Clients
- Effective Communication & Excellence in Operations
- Demonstration of Systems Thinking
- Management of Process & Programs
- Champions Continuous Improvement
- Demonstrates Cisco Knowledge
- Demonstrates Functional Expertise
Who you'll work with
Cisco is changing Business approach to the way we deliver HR Operations across APJC. Local HR services will get delivered by a virtual team located at critical APJC Cisco sites and firmly integrated and aligned with existing shared services teams residing within the Employee Services pillar and/or HR such as the HR Support Tier 1&2, staffing admin, global mobility, finance G2M, Payroll, Employee Relationship Delivery, HR Projects and others.
The local HR Services team will form part of a global Cisco umbrella organization called the Employee Services. The groundbreaking employee experience pillar is, for the first time, truly bridging cross functional teams to provide simplicity, clarity and greatly improve the holistic employee experience. This team focuses on improving the experiences, processes, and tools that employees encounter daily.
Who you are
- Minimum 8-10 years in HR/HR operations or HR shared services environment
- Strong communication skill for both Japanese and English
- Personnel Administration experience is preferred
- Ability to analyze daily track and data support
- Effective planning, prioritization and organizing skills.
- Drive for continuous learning, results orientation and teamwork.
- Proven crisis management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in projects and teams.
The required competencies:
- Partnership building (building effective relationships with managers, employees and HR, consulting, effective communication)
- Excellence in operations (management of process and programs, champion’s continuous improvement, gets results)
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.