HR Country Representative Internship - France
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, France
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Start: January 2022
Duration: 6-12 months
Location: Issy-les-Moulineaux and virtual home office (flexible)
Cisco Systems is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet. With over 75,000 employees in 115 countries, Cisco's networking solutions connect people, computing devices and computer networks, allowing people to access or transfer information without regard to differences in time, place or type of computer system.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
What You'll Do
The HR Country Representative intern will work in the HR Country team in France to provide HR administration support to leaders and employees across all our sites in France, currently over 700 employees.
In this role, you will support some of the core HR administration activities, such as:
- new employee onboarding, employee transitions and exits
- management of work accidents and documentation
- transmission of medical certificates to the Payroll service
- management of employees’ personal files (electronic and physical)
- support and execution of different audits to ensure compliance of internal documentation (ie. Work permit, affiliations)
- support implementation of various internal HR programs, policies, and benefits
In addition, in this role you will contribute to our knowledge management strategy and have opportunities to be involved in projects focusing on improving the employee experience, simplifying internal processes and procedures, and participate in effective change implementation.
Who You'll Work With
You will work under direction of Country People Services manager for EMEAR (Europe, Middle East and Africa, Russia) and work on daily basis with HR Country Team aligned to France. Global Country People Services team is a virtual team located at critical Cisco sites providing local support to leaders and employees. You will partner very closely with Payroll, broader HR People Experience teams and specialists, including People Support, Global Staffing Administration, Employee Mobility and Benefits.
Who You Are
Required Skills and Experience:
- Preparation of Bac+2 or Bac+3 in HR management
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken)
- Necessity to work in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and programs simultaneously and successfully in a dynamic environment, prioritize effectively, and navigate high-pressure situations often with tight deadlines
- Flexibility, autonomy and strong organisation skills are necessary to succeed
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!