HR Country Delivery Representative - Netherlands (Dutch Speaker)
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You'll Do
The HR (further People & Communities) Country Delivery Representative provides remote shared services support to leaders and employees across the Netherlands (80%) and extended support for Germany (up to 20%). Global Country Delivery is a virtual team located at critical Cisco sites and firmly integrated and aligned with key partners including People Support, Global Staffing Administration, Employee Mobility, Benefits and Payroll.
In this role, you will support new employee onboarding and employees transitions, implement and/or support various internal HR programs, policies and benefits, contribute to our knowledge management strategy, all of this while leveraging the expertise of people in other organizations to meet employees’ needs. The Country Delivery Representative will manage certain compliance and regulatory requirements across all Cisco entities in the Netherlands and will also provide stretch capacity to our delivery team in Germany.
In addition, this role focuses on improving the employee experience, simplifying internal processes and procedures, driving productivity through continuous improvement projects where necessary and participates in effective change implementation.
Who You'll Work With
You will partner closely with the HR Country Consultant for Netherlands and Germany and EMEAR Community Partners, People Experience teams and Portfolio/Offerings specialists. You will contribute to Country Big Bets and optimization or digitization of country processes.
Who You Are
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in addition to two to three years of customer service related and/or human resources-related experience.
- Subject matter expertise or strong curiosity about local employment law and culture
- English and Dutch language requirement; German is a plus
- Demonstrates working knowledge of typical HR shared services and programs
- Applies knowledge of benefits and other human resources-related policies and programs for effective and accurate resolution
- Ability to handle highly complex issues and bring to successful resolution
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter and strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork
- Provides coaching and constructive feedback to team members and partners to improve processes and team operations
- Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Executes on deliverables in the agreed upon timeframe
- Demonstrates critical thinking, sound judgment and a pragmatic approach to decision making
- Provide an outstanding employee experience by coordinating (directly or indirectly) the entire benefits lifecycle for an employee (i.e. medical/life insurance, pension, etc.) in partnership with our global and local vendors.
- Support our employees in complex life transitions and escalations, creating moments that matter by helping them connect to the most appropriate benefit or policy to support them and their families and create a lasting engagement.
- Support employee data collection, based on local requirements, for proper benefits and compensation from day one. Ensure each new employee is informed of access and availability of employee services and support resources (payroll, security, WPR, etc.).
- Provide support with administration expertise for a variety of programs conceived and driven by HR, mostly in service of employee engagement.
- Ensure the best possible audit result by proactively maintaining audit schedules and appropriate level of associated local HR related data. For each active audit, provide requested information in a timely manner.
- Proactively maintain compliance calendar and data associated with each compliance report, satisfying legal requirements to minimize risk to Cisco. Where employee action is required, handle communications and drive to 100% completion rates.
At Cisco, each person brings their uncommon talents to work together and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!