HR Consultant - Finance
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestHuman Resources
The Business Entity
Cisco HR is inspiring today's talent for tomorrow's Cisco. We are developing HR strategies that accelerate capability in Cisco's business and our employees by transforming Cisco's talent, leadership, culture, and organization.
Who You'll Work With
Are you passionate about advising senior leaders in the Finance Organization while supporting and having a positive impact on their talent? Come partner with Cisco leaders to influence and translate business strategy to talent management strategy as a leader and advisor with HR expertise, challenging them to think differently.
What You'll Do
- You will advise senior management through change and transformation
- You will build and lead large scale structural and organizational design changes
- You will assess, develop and coach executive and senior management teams
- You will lead change management initiatives with a focus on shifts to culture, leadership and management requirements, and systems and processes
- You will engage in strategic workforce planning
- You will own senior talent and performance management efforts
- You will run acquisition integration planning and executive assimilation
- You will leverage and integrate Annual Cycle Programs to reinforce company-wide HR strategy: Workforce planning, Performance Management, Career Development, Executive Compensation and Rewards, Talent Reviews and Talent Attraction
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree - MBA or Master's Degree preferred
- You possess 8+ years of HR experience or equivalent experience in roles of growing complexity/scope
- You have previous HR business partnering experience
- Ability to think creatively
- Design Thinking experience
- Strong Business Insight
- Works well in environments with high autonomy
- Proven success in establishing business relationships as an advisor and consultant with strong HR expertise and discernment
- Courage to propose solutions and push back when others are reluctant to address the situation. Willingness to have an opinion on the best interests of the business when challenged and facing resistance in the
- Extensive capacity to influence business leaders individually and collectively
- Expertise in identifying and driving HR solutions that align to business strategy
- Intuitive, conceptual, systems focused thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.