HR Business Partner Miami (Latam Lead)
Location:Miami, Florida, US
Area of InterestHuman Resources
The Business Entity
Cisco HR is inspiring today's talent for tomorrow's Cisco. We are developing HR strategies that accelerate capability in Cisco's business and our employees by transforming Cisco's talent, leadership, culture, and organization.
Who You Are:
Are you interested in consulting executive leadership and senior leaders in Cisco LATAM while supporting and inspiring their talent? Come partner with Cisco leaders to influence and translate business strategy to talent management strategy as a leader and advisor with HR expertise and perspective.
*Open to candidates interested in relocating to Miami, Florida.
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco LATAM has over 2300 employees in 17 countries (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela).
Cisco’s Sales HR Team is responsible for partnering to lead the development and transformation of Cisco’s best in class salesforce of more than 21,000 employees in 97 different countries. Cisco LATAM plays a vital role in Cisco’s ability to deliver technology solutions that solve our customers most complex challenges.
As the lead HR Partner for LATAM, you will guide, create and execute Cisco’s HR and talent strategy. This role partners across the global HR organization and leads a HR team of 6.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will partner with executive leadership and senior management to develop and translate business strategy to talent management strategy and coordinate implementation
- You will build and lead large scale structural and organizational design changes
- You will assess, develop and coach executive and senior management teams
- You will drive change management initiatives with a focus on shifts to culture, leadership and management requirements, and systems and processes
- You will engage in strategic workforce planning
- You will lead senior talent and performance management efforts
- You will manage acquisition integration planning and executive assimilation
- You will leverage and integrate Annual Cycle Programs to reinforce company-wide HR strategy: Workforce planning, Performance Management, Career Development, Executive Compensation and Rewards, Talent Reviews and Talent Attraction
· Global experience working across regions
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated success in establishing business relationships as an advisor and consultant with strong HR expertise and judgment
- Extensive capacity to influence business leaders individually and collectively
- Expertise in identifying and driving HR solutions that align to business strategy
- Intuitive, conceptual, systems focused thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Courage to propose solutions others are reluctant to address and act in the face of resistance in the best interests of the business
Our Minimum Requirements for this Role:
• Bachelor’s Degree – MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
• 10+ years of HR experience in a technology-based company
• HR business partnering experience supporting Sales organizations
• Experience working HR in a global, Fortune 500 Company or similar, large matrixed organization
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.