HR Business Partner -Marketing and Communications
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestHuman Resources
The Business Entity
Cisco HR is inspiring today's talent for tomorrow's Cisco. We are developing HR strategies that accelerate capability in Cisco's business and our employees by transforming Cisco's talent, leadership, culture, and organization.
Who You'll Work With
Are you passionate about advising senior leaders in the Marketing and Communications Organization while supporting and having a positive impact on their talent? Come partner with Cisco leaders to influence and translate business strategy to talent management strategy as a leader and advisor with HR expertise, challenging them to think differently.
Who You Are
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will advise senior management through change and transformation
- You will build and lead large scale structural and organizational design changes
- You will assess, develop and coach executive and senior management teams
- You will lead change management initiatives with a focus on shifts to culture, leadership and management requirements, and systems and processes
- You will engage in strategic workforce planning
- You will own senior talent and performance management efforts
- You will run acquisition integration planning and executive assimilation
- You will leverage and integrate Annual Cycle Programs to reinforce company-wide HR strategy: Workforce planning, Performance Management, Career Development, Executive Compensation and Rewards, Talent Reviews and Talent Attraction
- Bachelor's Degree - MBA or Master's Degree preferred
- 8+ years of HR experience or equivalent experience in roles of growing complexity/scope
- HR business partnering experience
- Ability to think creatively
- Design Thinking experience
- Strong Business Insight
- Works well in environments with high autonomy
- Proven success in establishing business relationships as an advisor and consultant with strong HR expertise and discernment
- Courage to propose solutions and push back when others are reluctant to address the situation. Willingness to have an opinion on the best interests of the business when challenged and facing resistance in the
- Extensive capacity to influence business leaders individually and collectively
- Expertise in identifying and driving HR solutions that align to business strategy
- Intuitive, conceptual, systems focused thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
- Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco