HIGH TOUCH OPERATIONS MANAGER.CUSTOMER DELIVERY
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
HIGH TOUCH OPERATIONS MANAGER.008.CUSTOMER DELIVERY.CISCO
Cisco seeks a Customer Operations Analyst to work with designated mission-critical customers, such as service providers and financial services companies, ensuring they receive premium-level service.
As the liaison between the customer and Cisco technical support, you will track everyone and everything that touches the service process, driving improvements and ensuring excellence at every phase. With significant exposure both internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in this stimulating role.
The ideal candidate possesses superior project management and communications skills, and demonstrates the ability to diplomatically influence and effectively manage key relationships and challenging situations under pressure.
In addition to the above:
• Write processes and procedures for customized support services.
• Ensure proper delivery and sales of product and service solutions. Identify need for and assist with creation of customer training.
• Act as business driver to improve customer’s and Cisco’s internal operations.
• Understand customer’s internal business functions and culture.
• Project manage customer facing projects and internal advanced service improvements.
• Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer’s internal management.
• Act as single point of contact for operational issues.
• Coordinate technical issues and customer needs.
• Represent customer needs to Cisco post-sales support teams and applicable organizations.
• Travel to quarterly customer site visits to present operational issues/activity, customer satisfaction and gap analysis to customer and internal Cisco personnel.
• Provide customers with updates on hot or escalated issues.
• Coordinate and conduct weekly conference calls to provide status reports to customer. Create and present quarterly reports to customers with analysis of customer’s support needs.
• Typically requires a BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 4-6 years related customer support experience, project management experience or business experience.
• Ability to work as a team member in a cross-functional matrix environment.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Knowledge of vertical market business trends and concepts.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Strong understanding of Cisco’s internal business functions.
• Understanding of Cisco’s sales cycle.
• Understanding of pertinent software applications used for reporting and researching.
• Ability to use PC/phone/pager for frequent communication.
• Strong technical gap analysis skills and customer sat and customer service gap analysis skills-ability to apply knowledge and formulate customer recommendations.
• CCNA or equivalent technical/networking knowledge.
• Understanding of Cisco product and solutions.
• Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook).
• Experience with Pivot tables and macros a plus.
Demonstrate the ability to excel in the following areas:
1. Customer Service
2. Conflict Management
3. Analytical and Trend analysis
• Lead continual improvement strategies to optimize customer’s perceptions of service and support.
• Understand customer’s business, vertical market trends, financial complexities and monetary flow.
• Identify up-sell opportunities and collaborate with account teams to develop compelling business justifications.
• Establish/manage strategic cross functional relationships with account stakeholders globally.
• Drive internal organizational improvements, MBOs and Best Practices.
• Deliver complex service solutions for top-tier FTS customers.
• Lead and influence stakeholders through critical delivery situations.
• Manages customer facing projects and internal service improvements.
• Possess a high level of business acumen - demonstrated application of advanced business theory and extensive experience in multiple business functions.