HIGH TOUCH OPERATIONS MANAGER.CUSTOMER DELIVERY
Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Who You'll work with
Cisco seeks a High Touch Operations Manager to join Cisco’s Experience delivery team for one of the Service providers in India. In this role, you will gain insight on the detailed functionality of Cisco products and customers with all distributed elements of the service chain. The ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude and appetite to resolve customer issues and for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge. This is a great opportunity for someone with persistence and an insightful view of the customer to hone their skills and advance their career to customers while working with an industry leader in networking technology.
What you'll Do:
Roles & Responsibilities
High Touch Operations Management Services are designed to help customers maximize network availability and functionality to achieve their business goals. In this role, you will be "Cisco’s face to the customer," working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible technical contributor delivering on our commitments. You need to be a single point of contact for all creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to issues. With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills, you’re well positioned to become a building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
Who You are:
- Graduate in engineering/Science from reputed university with minimum 10 years of experience, at least 5 years of work experience is required on Cisco product and technologies.
- ITIL foundation certification and knowledge
- Attention to detail and strong soft skills are required.
- Expertise on MS Excel and Power-point.
- Self-starter and Ownership behavior
- Strong knowledge in IP internetworking, LAN switching and IP Routing protocols (IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP).
- CCNP R&S/SP desired, CCNA Certification is MUST.
- Act as single point of contact for operational issues. Coordinate technical issues and customer needs.
- Represent customer needs to Cisco post-sales support teams and applicable organizations.
- Monitor cases to ensure timely resolution (weekly). Follow up on open action items and cases to ensure commitments are met.
- Provide customers with updates on hot or escalated issues.
- Coordinate and conduct weekly conference calls to provide status reports to customer and present quarterly reports to customers with analysis of customers support needs. Educate customers on Cisco processes and procedures.
- Provide status reports to Cisco management. Host quarterly review meetings with customer to present operational issues/activity, customer satisfaction and gap analysis to customer and internal Cisco personnel.
- Basic understanding of Cisco product and solutions. Basic understanding of project management. Basic understanding of business concepts.
- Planning and Execution of SOW by creating 90 days plan for network optimization, work schedule in agreement
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.