Growth Product Manager
Location:Galway, Connacht, Ireland
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
You’ll provide product leadership to a growth team of developers and designers that are focused on delivering the needs of our key accounts to enable them to trial, deploy and adopt Webex within their business. You’ll anticipate these needs thru deep understanding and empathy with our users and how customer success can be rapidly scaled to the wider market.
CCTG's vision is to be the recognized industry leader in the Cloud Collaboration market as well as to be the industry spotlight that attracts top talent.
Our strategy is to continuously innovate our $1B product lines, and to develop innovative new products for the future that expand and disrupt the market to stay competitive. We will do all of this while building the workplace that is fun, productive and secure.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of Product Management Experience
- Growth Product attitude. Ability to challenge, disrupt and get work done with a focus on scale and agility.
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative, commitment and energy who can lead the product team through influence and vision.
- User empathy - strong understanding of Enterprise & Commercial personas
- Agile Product team product leadership – delivering business outcomes
- Understanding of Enterprise/IT requirements in different verticals
- Articulate market needs to partners, ability to growing trust and build relationships
- Strong experience develop user stories and business requirements in partnership with Engineering and Design
- Superb leadership, communication & negotiation skills.
- Ability to present and influence wide range and size of audiences from technical to Csuite.
Why Cisco Webex
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.