Growth Marketing & Analyst – New Collab Product
Location:Offsite, San Jose, California, US
Alternate Locationanywhere US
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Operational & Analytical Support
- Provide operational and analytical support to growth marketing initiatives
- Develop and build critical dashboards, reports, and dimensional models, including both ad-hoc and pre-defined reports that can be consumed by key partners in the organization
- Collaborate with the various execution teams to implement frameworks for continuous measurement and reporting, metrics analysis, root cause analysis, and corrective actions
- Drive the analysis and project management of potential opportunities, assessing markets, and developing strategy for new market initiatives.
- Help shape vision, strategies and/or tactics while providing leadership in the definition and implementation of specified projects and programs
- Build and maintain Cisco’s view on the how market trends, Cisco opportunities and market share are evolving
- Be the prime specialist on growth marketing campaigns & their performance.
- Work directly with senior executives to optimize marketing investment based on market opportunity and growth targets.
- Set monthly and quarterly acquisition goals and with various execution teams to monitor and optimize campaigns as necessary.
- Analyze campaign performance data to assess and prioritize strategies and initiatives.
- Provide business analysis to highlight potential growth areas and opportunities, risks and imperatives.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- You're a self-starter with a proven track record of driving successful growth marketing campaigns (hitting acquisition targets, optimizing CPA, etc.)
- You’re excited by the prospect of creating structure and process for a new product
- Quantitative/analytical skills with the ability to extract insights and optimization recommendations from large data sets.
- Highly analytical with the ability to leverage market knowledge to build and drive evolving market definitions, forecasts and market share analyses
- Ability to lead and prioritize multiple workstreams while paying great attention to detail in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with the highest level of integrity
- You have a passion for technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
3 Reasons You Should Apply...
- You care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Are comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Are okay with trying and failing to getting it perfect the first time
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!