Growth & Digital Sales Business Development Manager
Location:Offsite, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
What You'll Do
We’re looking for a Growth & Digital Sales BDM to make an impact on our go-to-market and digital demand generation programs. You will be part of a newly formed team that is responsible for driving incremental new demand for Cisco’s IoT products and solutions working with and through customers and partners and will report to the Growth & Digital Sales BDM Lead.
This role spans across activities that include building demand and pipeline by executing on an integrated digital journeys that includes inbound activities (nurture campaigns, web…) outbound (ABM, program/offer development…) and more. This role will also focus on setting preference within customer and partner audiences for IoT by focusing on driving pipeline and predictable revenue growth through new digital sales models.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for digital marketing, demand generation and will be ready to jump in and drive early stage ideas into growth initiatives, ensuring high-quality programs are delivered on time and on budget. You will work on a variety of projects and collaborate with a broad team or professionals from product marketing, digital marketing, regional field and partner marketing and GTM Sales teams.
Skills that will be developed in this role:
- Developing strategies with fresh initiatives to meet Cisco IoT Sales revenue goal.
- Building tactics to drive program growth in accordance to targets
- Ability to coordinate and execute lead generating digital programs and measure and track their effectiveness in building incremental pipeline
- Whitespace Innovation & Revenue Generation - contribution to other revenue generation streams (i.e. sponsorships/digital events, co-marketing funding…).
- Ability to work closely with product marketing, web development, campaign, creative, and other marketing team members to deliver high-quality programs and identify new opportunities within existing and net new audiences. Maintain strong and prosperous working relationships with key stakeholders
- bility to pull program metrics and report out on what works and make optimization recommendations.
Expected outcomes/how success will be measured:
§ Contribution to IoT Sales targets – ability to meet goals and contribute to an increase in overall performance (i.e. engagement, pipeline, revenue/bookings etc)
Who You Are
In addition to hitting quantitative targets, you will bring your experience and creativity to drive future improvements in audience segmentation, efficiency and scale. You will help devise and manage testing and execution of new digital sales tactics, drive internal process improvements and acquire new tools and resources that drive core campaign efficiency and uplevel the team's capabilities.
- You have a strong Digital mindset. You’re comfortable disrupting in traditional sales models, and you’re a team player who enjoys collaboration.
- You’re efficient at multi-tasking and project managing different programs
- You have solid experience with digital marketing and revenue marketing in a B2B environment.
- You have a bias to action, a strong desire to make an impact - Ambitious thinking and a genuine motivation to improve and evolve
- You have a proven track record collaborating across functions to drive results
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!