Growth Associate - China
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Networking, Wireless, Mobility
Cisco Meraki's mission is to simplify technology so passionate people can focus on their mission.
As the Growth Associate - Greater China, you will be coordinating with different teams at Cisco Meraki to develop and execute Growth initiatives for our business in Greater China, localize Meraki global or APJC initiatives into Greater China, and drive cross-functional projects to grow our Greater China business. To enable this growth, we are seeking a passionate, driver of initiatives that will play a key role in developing new business initiatives, allowing you to roll up sleeves to build a new business, influence across departments, and develop relationships with key partners. Want to join a team of passionate, caring individuals? This will likely be the role for you!
This role will be based in Shanghai.
- Identify, and build specific growth initiatives, such as eCommerce, New Product Introductions (NPI) and customer trial programs by working cross-functionally across our product teams
- Align and supervise a cross-functional plan for the team
- Customize global and APJC go-to-market (GTM) initiatives
- Supervise industry developments and competitive intelligence
- Work cross-functionally across sales/sales strategy, marketing, operations and product
- Work with knowledge specialists in technical and legal teams to understand and supervise regulatory developments
- Build and foster relationships in teams across Cisco HQ, Cisco Meraki and Cisco China
- Assist with localization, translation and process/administrative work
- 3 years experience or more - demonstrated ability in strategy, consulting, business development or equivalent experience and skills
- Results-oriented, can do demeanor, ability, and willingness to make an impact
- Interest in and ability to understand networking and cloud technologies
- Thrive in ambiguous situations and uncharted environments
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, and PPT
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously across US and China time zones
- Living and/or working experience in mainland China, and exposure to Western environments
- Business proficiency (reading, written and spoken) in English and Mandarin is a must
- Ideal to have (but not required): ecommerce experience, proficiency in Cantonese
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.