Graphics Designer- IMImobile
Location:London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Technology InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Who we are...
imimobile provides cloud communications software and services that lead business-critical customer interactions at scale.
We believe that customer experience is the key competitive advantage for consumer businesses. So, we’re creating a world where enterprises can stay constantly connected to their customers. A world where every touchpoint, on every channel, is an opportunity to deliver rich, engaging, intuitive experiences.
Our Customer Interaction Management (CIM) suite automates, orchestrates and supervises interactions with disparate back-end systems. This saves time and cuts costs for businesses, while seamlessly connecting to customers on the devices they choose. We deliver innovative, on-brand, business-critical customer interactions for blue-chip global enterprises and leading public-sector organizations including AA, Best Buy, BT, Capitec Bank, Centrica, EE, Hermes, IHG, Mercedes, Orange, O2, Vodafone and Walgreens.
imimobile has global offices across the UK, USA, Canada, India and South Africa and was acquired by Cisco in February 2021.
Who we're after...
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graphic (Digital) Designer to join our global marketing team. We are looking for a passionate individual who will complement the skills of the existing in-house design team and who has proven experience working with B2B Technology companies. The candidate needs to be excited about evolving brand language across digital channels, support our sales, product and marketing efforts with leading and current design approaches, can help with the design of our website and content marketing assets.
A few things that are important us and the role:
- Digital first – We are a tech company and therefore our primary focus is digital and not print/traditional design
- Excellent communication - You articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly to your fellow marketing team members and those around you
- Passion - Real enthusiasm and excitement for our industry sector and bringing out the best design in everything we produce
- Innovation - A spirit of inquiry and a desire to understand, with inventive thought and execution
- Interpretation – ability to understand briefs and produce designs that cut through in a crowded market
- Teamwork - We believe great work can only be achieved by teamwork, team players make the difference
- Agility – You will be working on a range of different design tasks and therefore will need to be agile to move between projects quickly, simply, and without fuss
- Attention to detail – everything you design will get public exposure with clients, prospects, and investors, so having an eye for detail is imperative
- Best practice – Always be ready to share ideas for good design and examples of best practice in the market
The kind of thing you will be doing will include:
- Evolve our brand guidelines and ensure consistency for imimobile brand across all communication channels
- Bring fresh ideas for design and content creation to the marketing team using your expertise and eye for great design aligned to our target market and audiences
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team and other key stakeholders to support our website design and content marketing (infographics, reports, whitepapers, social media assets, and more)
- Scope and create templates for our marketing campaigns, landing pages, and digital initiatives
- Design of sales, product and marketing collateral (including print material) and other design needs such as pre-sales & sales presentations, and trade show collateral
- Manage and support the development of the design and visual language of the imimobile brand and website
- Monitor competitors to review their design approach and recommendations for imimobile brand and assets.