Graduate Software Engineer (Full time)- Israel, Netanya
Location:South Netanya, Hamerkaz, Israel
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Job TypeNew Graduate
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
Why You’ll Love Cisco
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. #We Are Cisco
Cisco is looking to recruit Software Development Engineers to be a part of the success of our product evolution and be part of a highly driven, talented engineering team.
What You’ll Do:
As part of the SPNAA Applications, you will help Cisco to further enhance the market leading Management Solutions in the Cloud and IP-NGN area, by contributing to the development of the next generation NMS/EMS (Network/Element Management) system AKA Cisco Evolved Programmable Network Manager.
You will develop in environment that is using cutting edge technologies in network management to facilitate abstraction of the network visualization and management.
You will work in a technology oriented team which develops framework that allows the customer to understand what are the services defined on their network in easy and simple way.
You'll develop in Java using cutting edge technologies like Micro Services, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, Oracle DB, Tomcat, Spring, Rest, Hibernate, DOJO.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You'll be part of a high performing cross-functional team responsible for service assurance - ensuring that services offered over networks meet a pre-defined service quality level
- You will work closely with other developers, testers, designers and product management during our iterative development cycles in an agile environment
- In this role, you will contribute to the architecture, design and development of key use cases across
- Be a part of a central, innovative team working on the development of web based monitoring application for cloud based services.
- You will have the possibility to grow and develop, both professionally and personally, and be included in a network of amazing people.
· BA/BSc graduate or about to graduate in Computer Science or Software Engineering from a top university with a grade above 85
· Excellent Object Oriented design, Design Patterns and coding skills, java knowledge
· You possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting skills
· You are comfortable with working in teams
· You have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English
· Highly motivated to deliver premium product with no compromises
The Internet of things is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Are you ready to change the World?
Make your mark on the businesses of the future and apply now by uploading your CV and grade sheet either in English or Hebrew.