Graduate Sales Representative
Location:Lysaker, Akershus, Norway
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Job TypeNew Graduate
Start date: 27th July 2020
Training Location: Amsterdam for the first 12 months
Why you will love Cisco:
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give you smart cities, connected cars and hospitals. Cisco didn’t just build the Internet. We keep building it. We believe our innovation and our edge comes from our people.
Ranked in the top 30 best places to work globally by both Fortune and LinkedIn, you’ll be joining a world recognized brand with a great reputation.
Cisco has a strong culture of openness, trust and fun. You’ll be working with some of the best brains in the business in a supportive, connected and technologically advanced environment. We ensure you are recognized for you contribution to Cisco through bonus schemes and our reward program ‘Connected Recognition’.
Our employees have great work-life balance and celebrate their birthdays on Cisco! This means that you will be able to take your own birthday day off and enjoy an extra day’s holiday.
Work for the benefit of everyone. All our employees receive 5 days a year to pursue voluntary causes they are passionate about through our ‘Time2Give’ initiative.
We offer our employees the Freedom to choose how and where they work most efficiently and effectively.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning graduate training program for early-in-career talent aspiring to move into sales or engineering roles.
Phase 1 the Programme will help you learn about Cisco architectures and study the latest technology advancements including solutions, services, products, and competitors. As the initial training is complete, you will receive on-the-job experiential learning while developing your skills in the Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success (GVS&CS) organization.
You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications, be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential. Thanks to this rigorous training plan, we’ve earned a strong reputation within our internal sales organization.
Phase 2 of the Program will advance you to a role as part of the Cisco Sales Team. The Cisco sales organization is passionate about driving productivity and building compelling business value for our Customers, while nurturing our Partner relationships and ecosystem. As part of the Sales team you will be a key advisor in driving architecture/services sales and developing opportunities through sales and strategic specialist activities. In your dedicated coverage area, you will be engaging directly with other sales teams by proposing techniques, strategy and programs to identify, prospect and create new opportunities for our Customers with Cisco partners.
The program, while challenging, will inspire you to discover and develop your strengths.
Who You'll Work With:
Participate in a world-class training program and gain valuable skills with global qualifications. Join the Cisco Sales Associates Program that's been recognized as one of the industry-leading early-in-career development programs for top university graduates from around the world! You will learn from Cisco experts in a rare setting among your peers. The Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides a phased approach to training, experiential learning, selling and specializing in our high-profile architectures. Gain hands-on education and experience with leading-edge technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career dreams
You’ll learn and work alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long-lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career aspirations.
Our Dream Candidate is:
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
What You Need To Be Eligible
- Graduate by the start date of the program, 27th of July 2020.
- Graduate from a bachelor/master´s degree in one of the following fields of study Business, Management, IT Mgmt, Business Innovation, Information Systems/Science, Finance or similar.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian.
- Hold the right to live and work in Norway, without future company sponsorship required. Student visas and temporary permits obtained on your own will not be acceptable.
- Willing to relocate for 12 months to the training hub in Amsterdam. Relocation package to training hub will be provided as required.
- Willingness to move to Copenhagen, Denmark after the initial 1-year Graduate Program to work with our Virtual Sales team. After 1 year in Denmark you are able to apply to open roles back in Norway with our Sales team in Oslo.