Location:Garching, Bayern, Germany
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You’ll Do
Resource allocation at Cisco Customer Experience department is fundamental to maximizing efficiency in managing and optimizing current staff utilization. A Staffing Manager will have an essential role in daily company operations by
- overseeing consultant engineers’ capacity and utilisation rates,
- Recommending best fit resource
- Planning and estimating future needs
- being the link between Engineering, Sales, Project Management and other departments
• Identify, advise and assign available resources for pre and post- sales project activities based on resource availability, utilization, technical skills and personal specifications
• Maintain the current information source of resource skill sets, capacity, schedules and delivery restrictions to manage rapid identification and fulfilment of resources
• Participate in the development of processes and systems to track, identify and plan resources for project work
• Achieve a high degree of knowledge of field/ headquarters policies and procedures
Strategy, Planning & Analysis
• Manage, maintain and report the key project related data points for future resource optimisation
• Identify and modify resource needs with the project management based on scheduling and requirements
• Collaborate with Management and Subject Matter Experts to identify future skill trends for hiring purposes
• Provide input for staff development/ training
• Single point of contact for all resourcing requirements
• Understand all types of resource used throughout Cisco (Inc contractors, remote support, Subject Matter Experts)
• Monitor and escalate capacity shortage or access
• Legal & process adherence and compliance
• Resource tool build, compliance and adoption
Skills & Certifications
• 4+ years Resource Management or Business Operational Skills in a multi-national environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• Fluent German is a basic requirement
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.