Global Service Delivery Manager
Area of InterestBusiness Development
What You’ll Do:
This is a role that comes as an addition to the global Customer Service team, with a mandate to lead a number of global programs and processes that are global in nature. This will involve engaging closely with both global and regional stakeholders to ensure global consistency while delivering the right local experience.
The person in this role will
- Oversee and manage performance of selected teams within our Global Service Delivery Centre outsourced operation
- Lead initiatives to optimise the execution of our Global Service Delivery Centre engine
- Global Customer Service Entry point for orchestrating transformational work
- Ensure management of critical escalations
- Manage analytical reviews and drive optimisation opportunities
- Work in close alignment with our internal stakeholders
- Provide leadership for planning, developing and implementing ad hoc requests execution
- Deliver intelligent business insights through translation of reporting and analytics.
- Provide task, project & program updates with concise meaningful communications via presentations and email
Who you’ll work with
Customer Services (CS) is a critical part of Customer Partner Services (CPS) that owns the end-to-end transaction experience for our Partners, Customers and Sales Teams.
Outcome driven, the CS Team is accountable for the delivery of our services (across Products, Services and Solutions) with Cisco experts and a large scale BPO Vendor team.
CS delivers Globally consistent processes with the right level of Regional intimacy. As we deploy our Word-Class Customer Services initiative a significant focus is placed on automation and tighter Customer intimacy throughout the delivery of our services.
Key focus areas include proactive case avoidance, process simplification and Cycle time and Quality goal attainment.
Who You Are
- BA/BS degree or equivalent plus
- 4+ years minimum experience in Customer Service and in Partner/ Customer/ Sales facing role
- Advanced Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- Knowledge of complex customer service environment i.e. call center or contact center and experience in working with outsourced vendors is preferred
- Six sigma certified (preferred)