Global Partner Executive- Partner Alliance
Location:New Delhi, Delhi, India
Area of InterestBusiness Development
POSITION: Global Partner Executive, Cisco Global Partner Organization
THE OPPORTUNITY: Global Partner Organization (GPO) is seeking a Global Partner Executive passionate about accelerating strategic growth of Cisco’s strategic systems integration and (India based) ITSP partnerships.
Who You'll Work With
The successful Global Partner Executive candidate will work both strategically and operationally to drive the development and execution of business models and net new revenue opportunities.
What You'll Do
Demonstrated experience with the enablement of partner managed service and system integration is required.
The candidate will be responsible for the ownership and execution of the joint Cisco-SI/ITSP global GTM, delivering the technology and services to enable our clients' digital aspirations.
The individual's role will also include working cross-functionally within Cisco GPO and Cisco Business Entities and with key stakeholders.
Key objectives / responsibilities:
The Partner Executive responsibilities include:
- Deliver in-year bookings to grow our partner-centric business faster than Cisco's overall growth, while embedding a partner value proposition to ensure out-year positioning of Cisco strategy
- Develop go to market strategy and execution of SI/ITSP services opportunities that contain “Cisco Inside”
- Network Managed Services and Network Technologies
- Security Technologies and Security Managed Services
- Internet of Things and Vertical Industry offers
- Partner and collaborate with multiple constituents within Cisco in the development of joint offers with our SI ITSP partners including Cisco GPO Ecosystem partners
- Manage & develop executive level relationships with customers and with SIs/ITSPs
- Ownership and management of joint opportunity pipeline in concert with Cisco and the SI/ITSP theaters
- Success measured not only by incremental revenue and attainment to group (global) sales targets, but by the ability to evolve the relationship for future success
Who You Are
- Management professional with direct experience with top tier System Integrators including solution development delivery, project management and business development
- Managed Service experience including GTM planning, offer development and field execution
- Direct Sales and/or Strategic Business Development
- Experience working with C-Level Executives
- 11+ years Strategic and/or Sales management
- International travel required
- Ability to manage and orchestrate complex large-scale cross-functional (internal and external teams) projects/programs with a focus on results.
- Solid understanding of technology trends and innovations in Digital
- Business case development including financial modeling
- Execution and operational experience including consultative selling process to drive net new deals
- A proven track record to build the link between technology and business impact, with strong understanding of business processes and operations
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.