Global Partner Executive, IBM
Location:San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s)NY and RTP are preferred secondary locations
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Global Partner Executive, Cisco Global Partner Organization
LOCATION: United States (preference San Jose or New York City area)
THE OPPORTUNITY: Global Partner Organization (GPO) is seeking a Global Partner Executive focused on accelerating strategic growth of Cisco’s Strategic Global Partner - IBM.
The successful Global Partner Executive candidate will work both strategically and operationally to drive the development and execution of business models and net new revenue opportunities.
Demonstrated experience with the enablement of partner managed service and system integration is required.
The candidate will be responsible for the ownership and execution of new market opportunities in IoT, Collaboration and managed offerings.
The individual's role will also include working cross-functionally within the IBM 360° team which includes our sell to, sell with and resale initiatives.
KEY OBJECTIVES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Partner Executive responsibilities include:
- Deliver in-year bookings to grow our partner-centric business faster than Cisco's overall growth, while embedding a partner value proposition to ensure out-year positioning of Cisco strategy
- Develop go to market strategy and execution of SI/ITSP services opportunities that contain “Cisco Inside”
- Managed Services
- Collaboration and managed desktop Solutions
- Internet of Things and Vertical Industry offers
- Partner and collaborate with multiple constituents within Cisco in the development of joint offers with IBM
- Manage & develop executive level relationships with IBM and with end user account teams
- Ownership and management of joint opportunity pipeline in concert with Cisco / IBM / and the Global Geographies
- Success measured not only by incremental revenue and attainment to group (global) sales targets, but by the ability to evolve the relationship for future success
- Management professional with direct experience with top tier System Integrators including solution development delivery, project management and business development
- Managed Service experience including GTM planning, offer development and field execution
- Direct Sales and/or Strategic Business Development
- Experience working with C-Level Executives
- 10+ years Strategic and/or Sales management
- International travel required
- Ability to manage and orchestrate complex large-scale cross-functional (internal and external teams) projects/programs with a focus on results.
- Working knowledge of technology trends and innovations in Digital
- Business case development including financial modeling
- Execution and operational experience including consultative selling process to drive net new deals
- A proven ability to build the link between technology and business impact, with strong understanding of business processes and operations