Global EMEAR Commercial & Small Business Segment Business Partner
Area of InterestBusiness Development
What You'll Do
You will drive Global Commercial segment strategy and acceleration framework in EMEAR by focusing on:
· Segment advisory: You are the link between the global segment and the EMEAR teams. A trusted and well-connected SME that can provide guidance on Commercial initiatives, definitions, direction and KPIs.
· Drive change: Leverage data-driven insights to effectively drive change in Seller behaviors and sales motions.
· Business acceleration: Support the deployment and adoption of segment-proven, scalable, programmatic means of accelerating pipeline and bookings.
· Local Partnership: Partner with local teams to create theatre or region-specific initiatives and programs.
· Local expertise: Scale deeper into the theatre and embrace local business & cultural specificities; maximize local strengths and share/replicate best practices.
Activities include but are not limited to:
· Communicate and drive implementation of Commercial Handbooks.
· Ensure clarity & execution of sales motions by tier.
· Build quarterly priorities and strategy by RTM in alignment with Architecture teams, Distribution, theatre Partner Org, and Marketing.
· Support Commercial Business segment adoption and execution of key programs and initiatives such as Sales Plays, Fast Start, Account Insights, etc.
· Build and execute on theatre-wide campaigns like Fast Start and Year End Spend.
· Measure key initiative KPIs and proactively address any gaps.
· Work with cross-functional stakeholders to create or customize incentives, promotions and acceleration programs
· Provide theatre communications, training and support to increase awareness and adoption of tools & programs in partnership with local teams
· Support business planning and performance reviews
· Advise on the sales coverage set-up
· Assist with QBROs/country reviews/architecture reviews
Who You'll Work With
You will be joining Global Commercial Business segment team, within the Growth Marketing Segments and Industries (GMSI) organization, and reporting directly to the Director of Sales, Global Commercial Business Segments for EMEAR.
The team is tasked with accelerating growth and increasing market share in select, midsize, and small accounts in partnership with local leaders and teams across all of EMEAR.
Who You Are
We are looking for extraordinary individuals who are driven and determined, adaptable and open - if you are comfortable with the uncomfortable - you are who we are looking for!
Key skills and competencies:
· Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and presentation skills. Able to articulate complex ideas and strategies to people at all levels of the organization
· +10 years working in sales or business development creating and executing scalable & programmatic initiatives
· Experience using data insights for identifying gaps and increasing impact of strategic initiatives
· Possess strong business acumen and have an in-depth knowledge of the segment, region, distribution, channel and marketing ecosystem in the local theatre
· Proven strong collaboration and relationship management skills capable of operating in a matrix organization
· Ability to influence without authority, connect and manage remotely
· Positive can-do attitude and the desire to learn new things
· Ability to work in a dynamic, high-pressured sales environment and a strong sense of urgency
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (37 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!