Global Collaboration Sales Incubation and Readiness - SBDM
Location:San Jose, California, US
Alternate LocationAnywhere across the globe
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Cisco’s Global Collaboration Sales Organization (GCSO) is embarking on a period of growth as we accelerate our transition to SaaS and multi-cloud, and fight for an industry leadership position around the Future of Work (FoW). While our client’s efforts to digital transform their businesses have always been a top priority, the global pandemic has accelerated their technology plans and has created an unprecedented opportunity in the market. Cisco is uniquely positioned to capture these market transitions, and we are expanding our team to ensure we capitalize on this once in a lifetime opportunity!
The primary focus for this role will be to lead the incubation of new products and solutions into the market, initially focused on the Future of Work.
In this role, you will:
· Be a Subject Matter Expert on the Future of Work. You will work with customers, partners, consultants, industry analysts and Cisco’s own Workplace Resources, HR and IT teams to developing a solid understanding of today’s workplace challenges and opportunities.
· Drive innovation and thought leadership. You will work across all of Cisco, including cross portfolio engineering and product management teams, Marketing, CX, as well as our partners, creating solutions that redefine how people work, where they work and how work gets done.
· Accelerate sales of workplace solutions. You will develop and deliver compelling and impactful customer messaging, sales collateral, tools, programs and sales strategies that will help Cisco and our partners engage with two important decision makers: facilities and human resources.
· Help our customers drive change in their workplaces. You will work with account teams and partners, leading the discussion with our most strategic customers on how Cisco will enable the Future of Work.
Who You Are:
· Passionate, flexible and highly versatile (business and technical acumen), someone who is always happy to jump in and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
· Self-motivated, creative, results-oriented team-player, who is comfortable working and delivering results autonomously.
· Experience partnering with sales teams, leading large and strategic sales opportunities
· In depth knowledge of collaboration solutions, as well as experience in other technology area related to the Future of Work.
· Stellar communication skills; presentation, written, verbal, listening, and influencing
· Demonstrated ability to communicate complex business / technical challenges in a simplified manner
· Experience building alignment, trust, and strong relationships across stakeholder organizations.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.