Global Account Manager NATO
Location:Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Global Account Manager Nato
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
The Global Account Manager in Cisco will be the key contact facing the customer in the countries where NATO is located and will lead a virtual Team of Account Managers covering locally NATO and its different agencies.
The Global Account Manager will lead the mission for Cisco to become the visionary leader in digital transformation to enhance innovation, drive competitiveness and security our customer’s business. You are responsible for collaborating with an integrated team and effectively expanding Cisco's relationships and growing our business.
You will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy while driving major transformational and digitalization projects in military deployable solutions.
This is an EMEAR focused position based primarily in our Diegem Office. This position may require domestic and international travels from time to time.
Who You'll Work With
We work on a large cross-functional team with internal and external stakeholders. We are strategically engaging Cisco executive leadership to expand our customer relationships.
What you will do
- Leading the Go to Market Sales motion - You are Driving Meaningful Business and Customer Value Selling (engaging line of business and gaining sponsorship outside of IT), Strategic Account Planning, Business Disciplines and Challenger Sales strategies while ensuring alignment of current Area and Theater priorities.
- Driving Sales Achievement - You focus on account and resource planning and allocation to drive sales attainment numbers. You accurately forecast your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams; driving profitable growth.
- Financial Acumen & Performance - You analyze your customer's financials to understand areas of opportunity. You assess consumption models needs per customer. Driving business planning and goal attainment.
- One Winning Team Engagement - Mature Leadership Skills: You optimally facilitate initiatives with cross-functional teams (Services, Customer Value Acceleration team, Capital, Partners, etc.) and strategically engaging cross functional resources to achieve their goals and hit their numbers.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
- Customer Relationships and Leading Innovation - You build strong customer relationships that challenge them to see their business differently.
- Building Winning Capability within Cisco - Collaboratively contributing to the long term success of CGEM & Enterprise sales and Cisco through the sharing of standard methodologies and becoming engaged in mentorship activities. Consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself.
- Focus on an outstanding customer experience and become your customers’ trusted advisor.
- An adventurous self-starter who builds executive relationships, articulate Cisco's value proposition and business strategies, create demand and close deals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of working with complex technical solutions including calling on key decision makers and all other technical and business influencers.
- The ability to negotiate solutions and resolve issues with peers, partners and customers employing a Win/Win philosophy.
- Work with Engineering and Services Teams in creating integrated solutions that address complex problems with a focus on the Cisco value proposition.
- Position turnkey solutions and articulate primary vendor strategies to senior customer Executives.
- Shown experience in processes for successful account management including forecasting, quota over achievement, sales presentations, short term, mid-term and long term opportunity management.
- Write and speak English as a mother language and ideally fluent in Dutch and French.
- You have good analytic and decision making skills
- Your strong communication skills help you influence others.
- Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level.
- Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to leverage and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
- You know NATO and or you have experience with military organizations.
- You bring more than 5l years of sales experience with proven track record in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business on this kind of customer.
- Requires a minimum BA degree or equivalent, and 10+ years Account Management experience in a fast-paced, high-technology environment.
- Travel is required
- Confidence in leading and developing successful sales and technical expert teams.
- Deep understanding of enterprise customers buying cycles.
- Concrete success stories of closing large, strategic deals.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.