Global Account Manager-HK
Location:Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Area of InterestBusiness Development
The Business Entity
Global Enterprise Segment
The mission of Global Enterprise Segment (GES) is to define the next-generation coverage model for Cisco enterprise market. It’s charted to provide globally consistent customer experience and lead the transformation to grow Cisco revenue and profit in a sustainable way. The GES consists of the top global enterprise accounts across various industries, FSI, MFG & IOT, Oil & Gas, Retail & Logistics, etc. Asia Pacific remains as a growth engine, and we are looking to further strengthen our market position in the region.
Role & Responsibilities
GES - Global Account Manager
Global Account Manager acts as the sales leader of a or multiple Global Accounts and is responsible for overall business relationship across a significant country or across Asia Pacific region. The GAM works with HQ, regional and country team to create a seamless customer experience, position Cisco technologies, services and flexible consumption models that deliver business outcomes. The GAM is measured against the quota attainment and customer satisfaction.
• Reporting directly to Regional Manager of Global Enterprise Segment in AsiaPac
• Managing a set of global accounts in the region
1. Global Account Leadership
Global, Region and Country Leadership of the account(s) by leading a virtual team across the region.
2. Build Trusted Client Relationships
Build a strong and trusted advisor relationship with the customer at CXO level including the lines of business
3. Account Strategy and Goals
Work with HQ team to develop an integrated account plan. Lead the functional team (service sales and delivery, architectural team, Capital, Channel) to position entire portfolio including hardware, software and service to drive the adoption in the region
4. Focus on Strategic Deals
Identify and close regional / country strategic opportunities in the accounts through strong relationships with key stakeholders and regional executive decision makers to maximize Cisco opportunity
5. Innovation at the edge
Work with the customer to develop an innovation strategy to help save cost and deliver value to their business in the local regulatory and competitive environment
6. Operational Excellence across the Region
Drive the discipline of the sales team for weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecast. Orchestrate Cisco service delivery resource to maintain high level of customer satisfaction
8+ years sales management experience in an ICT Company. Software (ELA) and Service experience is a plus. Fluent in English and Cantonese.
• Track record of selling large and complex technology solutions with specific focus on driving business outcomes for clients and services-led strategy
• Self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, articulate product and business strategies, create demand and close deals
• Ability to lead a virtual team from the various lines of business within Cisco Systems including Inside Sales, Consultant Systems Engineering, Consulting, Marketing, Product Management and Business Unit
• Strong leadership skills in a global teaming environment
• Specific examples of closing large, strategic deals
• CXO experience and executive presence
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.