Global Account Manager - Ford Motor Company
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
Opportunity: Become a Global Account Manager (GAM) on Ford Motor Company. Be part of a successful and well-established team that prides itself for knowing Ford’s business and for driving Cisco innovation, in partnership with IT, to help accelerate Ford’s transition into a SaaS-enabled experience provider that designs and manufactures autonomous, electrified, and highly mobile vehicles.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute the global sales strategy for a portion of Ford’s business.
- Build a reputation with Ford for innovation, success and customer intimacy for Cisco.
- Closely engage with executive decision makers, articulating Cisco's solutions, strategy, and vision.
- Directly engage with Ford and Cisco teams to drive large and complex deals.
- Lead and work with cross-functional teams shaped around Ford needs and opportunities.
- Drive annual sales within your area of responsibility showing YoY growth.
- Deliver accurate business metrics.
- Anticipate changes in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target opportunity.
- Travel and fully demonstrate the power of our collaboration technologies to be close to customers and opportunities.
Who You'll Work With:
As a member of the Ford team, it will be necessary to be a team-player and understand how to work cross-functional. This includes, but is not limited to Services Sales, Architecture Sales, Operations, Delivery, Legal, Partners etc.
Who You Are:
- You will bring several years of experience leading large accounts
- Broad knowledge of the vertical industry and its trends combined with IT- expertise
- Team worker, works effectively within the global team delivering own targets and supporting others
- Achiever and goal oriented
- Customer focused, ensure to see customer needs and meet their expectations, constantly striving to deliver extraordinary performance
- Consistent record of building deep relationships with CxO's in key customers organizations
- Consistent record in new Business models selling complex architecture solutions, consumption models and business outcomes to customer executive management and their teams
- Consistent record in negotiating cross-functionally large and complex deals with customers procurement and legal department
- Ability for innovative, creative and "out of the box" thinking
- Extensive background and understanding of product, service/solution and channels sales as well as service delivery
- Willingness to travel
- Leadership: able to set and communicate sales strategy and goals, while motivating team members and entire peers to contribute and deliver
- Interpersonal and communication skills, able to build rapport and communicate effectively at all levels, and across disciplines using different communication techniques
- Cultural awareness, aware of different cultural styles and how to work with them
- Stress resistant and able to work under and cope with pressure
- Proactive, anticipates change, future needs or risk in the business or areas of responsibility and propose appropriate activities to meet the opportunities
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool