Global Account Manager, CGEM Inbound 1300078
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
CGEM (Country Global Enterprise Model) will lead this evolution in the Enterprise segment with responsibility for our TOP and largest Global Enterprise Clients who are willing and ready to partner with Cisco to implement a truly global architectural approach.
The Team: Global Account Manager (GAM)
Global Account Manager, a top-tier sales leader responsible for maintaining the relationship with TOP global enterprise Clients. The GAM works to create a seamless customer experience establishing trusted advisor status at a customer executive level. The GAM is responsible for and measured against the long term development value of the client relationship.
- Reports directly to Regional Sales Manager - North Asia
- Required to drive Business strategy and objectives with a few key and strategic Clients in the APJC region.
- Drive account strategy and customer success by owning customer CXO relationship and collaborating with Cisco regional (APJC) and HQ teams
- Build Trusted Advisor Executive Relationships
- Builds a strong and Trusted Advisor relationship with the customer at the executive level (CXO, LoB) including thought leadership and business relevance.
Strategy and Goals
- Develops the long term 3 year Business Plan, in collaboration with cross functional team to align with the customer’s long term growth, innovation plans and ground-breaking business opportunities.
- Drives the execution of a 12-18 month sales plan to meet agreed milestones and goals.
Focus on Strategic Deals
Identifies and closes regional and local innovation opportunities in the accounts through strong relationships with key partners and executives decision makers to maximize Cisco opportunity
Operational Excellence across CGEM Business
Helps ensure that the territory is operational, efficient and that Cisco continues to deliver on its commitments
Incubating Innovation Plans
Work with the customer to develop an innovation strategy to help save costs, deliver value to their business and gain a driven advantage.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!