Global Account Manager - Automotive
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Job Description - Global Account Manager (CGEM)
What You'll Do
Global Account Leadership
* Global and Theater/ Region / Country Leadership of the account/s and the customers' business by collaborating with a virtual team across the region.
Build Trusted Advisor Executive Relationships
* Builds a strong and Trusted Advisor relationship with the customer at the executive level (CIO, Managing Director Level) including thought leadership and business relevance.
Account and Goals
* Develops the long term 3 year Cisco Account / Territory Management Business Plan, in collaboration with cross-functional team to align with the customer's long-term growth, innovation plans and transformational business opportunities.
* Drives the execution of a 12-month account sales plan to meet agreed milestones and goals.
Focus on Strategic Deals
* Identifies and closes regional / country strategic opportunities in the accounts through strong relationships with key stakeholders and regional executive decision makers to maximize Cisco opportunity
Operational Excellence across the Region
* Helps ensure that the account is operational efficient and that Cisco continues to deliver on its commitments
Global Customer Representative
* Represents the country, theatre and/ or Global view with the Vertical Management teams , ensure information, and operational excellence is consistent locally, regionally and globally across each account
Incubating Innovation Plans
* Works with the customer to develop an innovation to help save costs, deliver value to their business and gain a competitive advantage.
Who You'll Work With
The Global Enterprise Segment (GES) is responsible for some of the largest and most valuable Cisco enterprise customers worldwide. Our vision is to be recognized by our customers as the industry leader in meeting their global business needs by using our uniquely global customer experience to deliver innovative, flexible and customer-centric solutions and services.
Who You Are
You will have a minimum of 10+ years account management experience dealing with a targeted customer segment or similar companies, working in a fast-growing High Technology Company.
* Working across boundaries
* Earning Trust
* Developing Self
* Developing Others
* Demonstrating Passion
* Achieving Results
* Building Capabilities
* Leading Change
* Track record of selling large and complex Technology solutions with specific focus on driving business outcomes for clients , led through Services
* Self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, articulate product and business strategies, create demand and close deals
* Good base knowledge of client business models is essential.
* Knowledge of and a contact network in the target customer, as well as insight into issues and trends affecting the customer and their industry sectors
* Ability to lead a virtual team from the various lines of business within Cisco Systems including Inside Sales, Systems Engineering, Consultant Systems Engineering, Field and Product Marketing, Product Management and Business Unit
* The ideal candidate possesses strategic technical knowledge, and can succeed as a leader and mentor in a demanding and rewarding sales environment.
* Strong leadership skills in a global teaming environment
* Specific examples of closing large, strategic deals
* Executive “CIO” Experience
* Strategic Ability (able to build a country/ regional long and short term business and sales account plan)
* Areas of innovation experience
* Ability to communicate
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.