German Speaking - Territory Account Manager - Cisco Meraki - London
Location:London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Security, Wireless, Mobility
We’re building a network of future Merakians. We want to get to know you—your background, your passions, your skills—so that when the right job opens up, we’ll know exactly who to contact. If you’re sharp, curious, and eager to make an impact, keep reading about the role. Let us know if you’re interested. And together, we’ll simplify technology so the world can simply work.
We believe that when passionate people are able to spend less time struggling with technology, they can spend more time on what matters - like teaching children, running businesses, keeping airports safe, and connecting disaster victims with relief. That’s the real power of simplicity. Cisco Meraki is the leader in cloud-managed IT, thanks to our creative, inclusive, fearless team that is driven to simplify technology so the world can simply work!
As a Territory Account Manager for Germany, you’ll help customers understand the value of our cloud-managed hardware solution and develop new and lasting relationships in a variety of accounts. You’ll join a passionate, high-energy, fast paced sales team and will advance deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers and partners. In this high-velocity role, you’ll focus on small and mid-sized enterprise businesses. Strong organisational skills are key, and you are able to handle a pipeline of up to 150 opportunities at once with deals that range in size from $5k to $500k+. You will also be able to demo Cisco Meraki technology via WebEx to end users and our partner organisation. This position is based in our London office and you will cover a territory in Germany.
- Run the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Cultivate, grow and enable partners to successfully close Cisco Meraki business
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Demonstrate Meraki technology using WebEx
- Travel to assigned territory at least once per quarter to support partners and customers
- B2B full cycle sales experience in a revenue closing role with a consistent record of overachievement
- Business fluency in English
- Business fluency in German
- Experience selling in the German market is a plus
- Technology sales experience beneficial
- Highly effective communication skills, with the ability to balance multiple emails, phone calls, social media and more
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Enterprising – you are creative and hardworking
- Organised – you are on top of everything
- A great teammate – we have a collaborative environment
- Positive – we bring solutions, not problems
- Passionate – we all love what we do
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco Meraki representative may contact you directly to talk about future opportunities with us.