GTM Finance Manager
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestFinance
What You’ll Do (Roles & responsibilities, written in an aspirational way. Not too lengthy)
As GTM Finance Manager you will play an integral and highly visible role in the next growth phase of ThousandEyes. You will help drive analytics and enable decision making in close partnership with senior sales leaders, sales strategy and customer success teams.
Who We Are
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see what’s not ordinarily possible, and the ability to collect intelligence from vantage points as diverse and global as the Internet. As organizations depend on cloud services, the Internet has become their defacto network connecting cloud applications to users. Our Internet and cloud intelligence platform is like a ‘Google maps of the Internet’, providing the only collectively powered view of digital experiences end-to-end. We enable our customers made up of the world’s largest and fastest-growing brands, to identify problems before they impact revenue, brand reputation, or employee productivity.
In August 2020, Cisco Systems completed the acquisition of ThousandEyes, which now forms the ThousandEyes Business Unit within Cisco’s Network Services Business Group, and is a foundational component of Cisco’s growing Observability business.
Who You Are (Desired and soft skills. Write in a personalized way!)
You are a highly motivated self-starter with an extremely strong work ethic with a sense of urgency to perform at the highest level. You are willing to work autonomously AND as a member of a team in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, entrepreneurial environment. You have a natural sense of curiosity and “figure it out” mentality along with an ability to balance being detail oriented as well as seeing the big picture.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: (Required per OFCCP compliance)
· BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
· 5+ years of relevant progressive Finance experience in a fast-paced and high growth environment, preferably in the technology and/or SaaS space
· Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to understand needs while maintaining alignment with the company’s short and long-term strategic priorities and financial objectives
· Strong financial modeling, planning, forecasting and analysis skills. Solid foundation in finance, ideally in one or more enterprise SaaS companies
· Comfortable with change and are highly adaptable in a dynamic growth business
· Expert in Microsoft Excel; Experience in Hyperion Essbase a plus
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.