GTM Business Acceleration Lead
Location:Offsite, RTP, North Carolina, US
Alternate LocationAnywhere in the US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
The Global Enterprise Segment sales organization is searching for a GTM and Business Acceleration Leader. In GES, our customers are at the center of everything we do. We are laser focused on helping them to succeed, transform, and deliver on their dreams. As part of this journey, we are continually assessing and evolving how we go to market to drive the greatest impact for our Customers, Partners and Cisco. The selected candidate will provide GTM and Business Acceleration thought leadership, create an aligned strategy and own execution of the plan across the GES organization.
Who You’ll Work With
This strategic role will report to the GES Sr. Director of GTM Strategy, Planning & Business Acceleration and lead a small, but mighty team to help drive execution success. You will work cross-functionally with direct and extended teams across the business, including the GES Sr. Leadership, Services & Customer Success, Architectures, Americas Partner Org, Growth Marketing Segments & Industries, Operations, Finance, and other key functions to shape and drive transformational GTM initiatives for GES.
What You'll Do
As the GTM and Business Acceleration Lead, you will be responsible for creating, planning and executing against key initiatives and strategic programs to accelerate the GES business including; GTM enablement, adoption and change management, new hire onboarding, internal communications and platforms. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define, and own end to end GTM and Business Acceleration strategy by customer tier, aligned programs and execution plan for GES
- Work with the team to understand strategic analysis of market activities and multi-faceted organizational data, translating to business insights and acceleration planning
- Work cross-functionally to understand current state field perspective and then validate and test your insights and recommendations
- Act as a Change agent to transform the sales experience by creating and aligning new capabilities that accelerate the business
- Lead the GES Onboarding and field enablement strategy ensuring Global and Americas interlock/alignment where appropriate
- Own and manage the GES Wins program to share team wins and best practices across the entire Customer Lifecycle
- Lead internal communications and platforms strategy, ensuring appropriate stakeholder engagement
- Create executive-level PowerPoint slides and/or summary decks to communicate your insights to senior leaders throughout the organization
Who You Are:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required, MBA is preferred with a minimum of 8+ years’ related experience in GTM, Strategy Development and Change Management in large, complex organizations
- Experience should include a deep understanding of Cisco's Customers, market transitions, value-based selling (CIO/ CXO engagements), Global sales processes and a strong command Cisco's Product and Services portfolio
- Flexible, inventive, and resilient; thrives on ambiguity and change
- Organized and structured with a proven track record in delivering business results
- Strong executive presence and excellent presentation skills
- Player/Coach with capability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with high degree of autonomy, while leading a team
- Strong teamwork, communication, influencing and organization skills – flourishes with driving to success in a highly interdependent, collaborative, complex environment
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.