Full Stack Engineer
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
What You'll Do
You will be part of Cisco's Customer Care IT Organization and will work as full stack engineer to drive our transformation to Cloud-Native Architecture. In this role, you will design, develop and deploy a cloud-native stack for managing Cisco's next generation entitlement platform. Responsibilities include:
- Understand & Transform business requirements into robust, scalable, high performing IT solutions
- Partner closely with Scrum Masters and influence the conversation to provide a better, simple and intuitive experience for Partners and Customers
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Cisco Install base & Telemetry data
- Be hands-on engineer; provide technical thought leadership to junior team members.
- Partner closely with other engineer to come up with creative solutions and implement an architectural vision.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco’s Customer Care IT team is a fun-loving global team of highly empowered, hardworking, trailblazers who collaborate, ideate, and apply design thinking principles to rapidly develop and deliver products that exceed customer expectations. You’ll collaborate with Product Owners, Other Architects, Tech Leads, Analysts and global delivery teams within the Organization, and across various functions in Cisco.
Who You Are
You’re a technologist and take pride in providing scalable and high performing solutions to fuel business growth and efficiency. You are ambitious, inventive, dynamic and will play a crucial role in driving next-generation innovations in Customer Care IT. Minimum requirements include:
- BS in Computer Science (or related field) and 5+ years of experience in crafting, developing and technically leading application development projects
- Extensive hands-on experience in the design and development of Cloud Native Enterprise class applications using MEAN stack (Mongo, Express, Angular, Node)
- Experience in developing microservices using any of the following like GoLang, Python, Node, JS (Node and GoLang preferred)
- Cloud: Kubernetes, Docker, Openshift helpful, ElasticSearch, Java/J2EE
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Solid grasp of Agile and DevSecOps practices and toolsets
- Deep hands-on experience with in-memory, relational and NoSQL databases
- Positive and self-starter attitude
At Cisco, each person brings their outstanding talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco #dicecorp