Location:Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
Who we are
Cisco is transforming the networking industry. To make this happen, we are heavily investing in team responsible for The Network. Intuitive. We are disrupting the industry by building a new networking platform that can learn, adapt, and secure itself at the speed of today’s businesses. This Digital Network Architecture platform automates network management and provides our customers with state-of-the-art analytics and insights. This team's innovations span artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics, IoT, security, automation, and more.
Who You'll Work With
We are looking for software engineering and technology visionaries to join the DNA platform team. This includes building highly reliable and scalable services, and designing innovative full stack technical solutions.
As we build the new network, we need you to bring your new ideas and enthusiasm to jump into opportunities, transforming industries as they emerge and grow. You will collaborate with a creative team to take on some of the toughest challenges in the tech world.
Are you passionate about working on groundbreaking technology with global impact? Are you pumped about making billions of connections happen? Will you be our next hire?
Who You Are
The ideal candidate must enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a “take-charge” / “can-do” attitude and is able to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency. Successful candidate must be self-sufficient and be able to work with minimal supervision. Work with geographically distributed teams across different time zones. DNA Platform will be enabling the Network to work with the larger IT Ecosystem, exchanging data seamlessly. You will be building Integration tools and solutions on top of the DNA Platform to enable this interaction. You have experience with building industry leading integration tools, integration components and adapters. You will need to enable integrations to happen at world class scale, through one of the largest enterprise ecosystems in the world.
- Responsible for the delivery of an entire software product or part of a project, including design, implementation, testing, integration (in-house) and documentation
- Lead mixed, cross-functional and multi-cultural project teams
- Monitor, track and communicate project status
- Ability to work with Product Management and Solution Management on refining product requirements and creating technical requirements, test cases, design specifications and development tasks
- Develop and test software in accordance with requirements, test cases and design documentation
- Guarantee the compliances of the QA rules and guidelines
- Document developed software applications and tools
- Deliver defined parts of a product, including design, implementation, testing, integration (in-house) and documentation
- Maintain and fix bugs
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Experience in investigating issues in production environments
- Provide guidance and best practices to implementation projects
- Customer service-oriented attitude, top-notch time management, and quality driven designs
· Bachelor's degree (or above) in engineering/computer science with an overall work experience of 8+ years.
- · Strong JS development experience of building web applications using React, Angular or other client side application frameworks.
- · Expert skills in application / backend engineering, developing REST APIs and micro-services, DB (SQL/NoSQL) persistence.
- · Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented Design
- · Expert skills in NodeJS, ES6, Babel, Webpack, React / Angular, Postgres / MongoDB, HTLM, CSS, Jasmine / Mocha / Jest, CodeceptJS
* Familiar with AWS or other Cloud environment
- * Product engineering experience
- * Be highly flexible and adaptable and demonstrate passion for product development
- * Experience with the full web stack performance optimization techniques
* Respond to internal customers promptly and competently
* Work with Solution and Product Management on Customer Software Solutions
* Deliver standard, easy to deploy and configure Customer Software Solutions
* Proactively work to develop and maintain good working relationships within the department, company and customers
* Prior experience with network domain
Intent-based networking is the difference between a network that needs continuous attention and one that simply understands what you need and makes it happen. It’s the difference between doing thousands of tasks manually and having an automated system that helps you focus on business goals. Cisco DNA is the open, software-driven platform that turns that vision into reality. Virtualization, automation, analytics, and cloud, all in one architecture.
Cisco is once again pioneering the next age in networking. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption.