Full Stack Engineer - Java, Multithreading, Spring Boot, Angular - 4 - 8 years - Cisco IMImobile
Area of InterestCollaboration
Who You'll Work with
Our vision is to help organisations accept mobile technologies so they can engage better with their customers in the digital world. With deployments in 60 countries, processing billions of digital touch points per month, we are a trusted cloud communications software and solutions provider to blue-chip businesses around the world. Organisations are faced with barriers and complexities when trying to transform how they engage with their customers in the world of digital communications, and we are at the forefront of all that is hot in technology, from omnichannel customer engagement to artificial intelligence. You will be joining a young start-up-like team building a multichannel customer engagement platform to support thousands of business customers and manage millions of customer communications every day. It is the perfect time for you to join our team, build a scalable platform with traditional and new channels like SMS, WhatsApp, RCS, and email, to take on significant responsibilities and make a direct contribution to the business growth.
What You'll Do
- Design scalable, reliable and performant APIs, tools and services
- Well versed in emerging technologies and trends, with the ability to demonstrate modern design patterns
- Handle and execute features in an agile development environment
- Actively participate in technical design and architecture reviews
- Support the team by reviewing Documents, specifications and code
- Can take a project from specifications to launch following the standard methodologies for software development and testing
- Investigate, analyse, report and fix defects to continually improve the system
- Provide on-call production support for critical services
Who You Are
We require an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our growing team. The successful candidate will join our development team to expand, support and manage the platform
- 8+ years of experience with projects developed in Java with multi-threading
- Experience with modern UI Frameworks like Angular 6+ with experience in responsive design and MVC design patterns
- Expertise in Spring Framework (Spring Boot) & Wildfly Application Server is required
- Knowledge of distributed, asynchronous and concurrent programming
- Strong verbal and communication skills
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Minimum of 2+ Years’ Experience in Full Stack
- Experience in Java Applications
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We accept digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!