Location:Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Who you will work with
It's an exciting time to work at Cisco. People work together in different ways. And they use a lot of collaboration tools: IP telephony for voice calling, web and video conferencing, voice mail, mobility, desktop sharing, instant messaging and presence, and more.
Unified communications (UC) solutions deliver integration of these tools, with seamless user experiences that help people work together more effectively. Anywhere, on any device. They bring real-time communication from your phone system and conferencing solutions together with messaging and chat and integrate with everyday business applications using APIs.
UC solutions are available as on-premises software, partner-hosted solutions, or as a service ( UCaaS) from cloud providers.
Who you are:
· Hands-on experience working with the following technologies.
· Java, REST, Servlets, Backbone, Material Design, HTML and CSS frameworks, jQuery, Bootstrap
· Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
· Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
· Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership, good teammate
· You should be able to own large portions of the software from a technical perspective
· Handle multiple tasks at once and work independently with minimal managerial mentorship.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong team building skills. This role requires the ability to work across departments and with other teams
· Be open to continuous learning and committed to ongoing self-improvement.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.