Location:Prague, Czech Republic
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
What You'll Do
We are developing our team and currently looking for experienced Full-stack developers with stronger frontend preference to work in an international environment in downtown Prague, Czech Republic as a part of the Advanced Threat Defense team spanning across Prague, CZ, Silicon Valley (San Jose), CA, Calgary, Canada, and London, UK.
We expect you to:
- Collaborate with User Experience team (local and remote) to ensure that CTA uses similar interactions and designs to other Cisco products.
- Develop frontend applications (React) including automated tests
- Maintain legacy frontend applications (Dojo, jQuery)
- Build, deploy and operate the application in the AWS cloud
Who You'll Work With
We are a bunch of five former startups collectively called Advanced Threat Solutions and we keep an agile, fun, passionate upstart culture within Cisco. With security focus & mindset we make machine learning work on really big data. We balance collaboration and integration with autonomy and innovation to deliver the most effective solution to our customers’ problems. The unique mix of our disruptive approach to security and Cisco’s industry dominance surpasses what any other security startup could ever achieve on its own.
Who You are
So, if you share our passion for technology innovation, have experience in building modern web applications and you love to interact with industry thought leaders on a daily basis, this is the job for you. We look forward to receiving your application and CV.
Our requirements for this role:
- Willingness to work on APIs or backend services is a strong plus
- Thinking about User Experience is a must
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Understanding of Development (Agile), Testing, Change and Release management practices at scale
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Willingness to work across teams and share knowledge and ideas
- Capability to stand up and formulate clear technical arguments supporting one’s opinion
- Teamwork spirit and excitement to work on complex cutting-edge systems
- Can-do attitude with a strong drive to take the initiative and complete tasks
- Willingness to take ownership for the deliverable
- Fluent English
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco.