Financial Solutions Manager
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, Ile De France, France
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What You'll Do
You will increase Cisco sales and leasing volumes in France by effectively providing a wide range of creative financial solutions. You communicate and integrate with the country sales force and solicit their support in identifying financial opportunities for Cisco Capital.
Moreover, you educate Cisco sales colleagues such that they appreciate creative financing solutions can increase, build or pull forward sales opportunities. You will be closely involved in customer negotiation.
- Meets and exceeds monthly and annual lease target.
- Provides creative deal structuring for strategic sales opportunities.
- Presents, negotiates and closes financial solutions to customers.
- Aligns closely with Cisco's goals and initiatives of the fiscal year within the sales geography, specifically: leased target volumes, contribution.
- Communicates with and train Cisco segment Operation Director, Regional Sales Managers, Account Managers, Inside Account Managers and Service Managers with regards to Capital financial solutions portfolio.
- Develops positive relationships with Cisco Regional Sales Managers and Operation Directors within the country for product and services sales.
- Is part of Cisco Account Managers' business planning on selected accounts.
- Provides an excellent level of service to our customers, Cisco and end users.
- Maintains an awareness of competitor activities.
Who You'll Work With
- Reports to the Cisco Capital Regional Sales Manager for the South Region.
- Good relationships with Cisco Channel Partners as they are the route to market for Cisco solutions in this segment.
- Builds deep relationships at all levels of the French Cisco sales force, guides and advises.
- Cisco end clients with a focus on the CFO and key financial decision makers.
- Works closely with the Cisco Capital back-office and with Capital Finance Partners when needed.
- Aligns with Capital colleagues in other countries to share and develop best practice.
At Cisco Capital we specialize in financing Cisco solutions by providing creative, flexible financial programs to Cisco customers and channel partners worldwide. We help our channel partners and customers to handle cash flow, grow sales and increase profitability, while offering attractive, flexible and short-term financing solutions.
Who You Are
- A consistent track record in sales with experience in solution led selling of financial solutions
- You are a confident closer able to establish relationships with the highest levels
- You are a sales "hunter": capable of working with sales to develop greenfield opportunities
- You are a sales "farmer": Cisco has superb ongoing relationships that need protecting and improving, so you will bring proven account management skills and track record
- You work as a part of a team and not as a solo player
- You can communicate and negotiate with board/director /CFO-level and have a track record of influencing such decision makers
- You have excellent English skills, both oral and in writing (essential) and native French
- You are to provide accurate sales forecasting
- You can structure complex financial transactions
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of commercial models such as Pay as you Grow, utility and/or consumption based
- A strong knowledge of documentation and ability to negotiate and explain documentation with/to customers
- You are very well skilled in calculating payment over time options and are familiar with lease-related
- Experienced with CRM tools like salesforce.com
- High level of presentation skills
- Excellent relationship builder, able to expand existing relationships
- Self-starter and self-motivator, motivated by achievement
- High levels of initiative
- High attention to accuracy and detail
Industry or Sector Experience:
- Financing to businesses sales experience (advantageous)
- Consumption/Utility based models
- Cloud and Data Center knowledge
- At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
- Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco