Financial Services Operations Specialist
Location:New Delhi, India
Area of InterestFinance
Cisco Capital seeks a Center of Excellence Specialist for New Delhi Operations Center. The ideal candidate is highly flexible, comfortable with large amounts of information, adept at managing expectations, and able to set and adjust priorities as needed while working with sales and other internal organizations as well as customers. This is a great chance to develop your skills as part of an organization that has impact across the enterprise, while opening a variety of career advancement opportunities with a leader in today's networking technology industry.
The scope of this role encompasses transactional management of individual work with a high degree of emphasis placed on customer service and service delivery.
Primary responsibilities are directed toward individual assignments with cross-team/territory collaboration to achieve team, territory and theater targets.
The Center of Excellence Specialist may be assigned to work on one or more Cisco Capital CoE teams as business needs vary and to expand on his/her knowledge base and experience.
All CoE Specialists should have the following core competencies and skills:
• Proficiency (written & verbal) in English mandatory
• General computer knowledge with the ability to learn/navigate complex tools & processes
• Strong Business to Business communication skills (both written & verbal)
• Strong problem solving & decision making skills
• Attention to deal/ Accuracy is imperative
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Effective time management and prioritization abilities
• Understands Cisco's business objectives and its impact on client group's processes and deliverables
• Helps informally structure teams and tasks; may provide technical guidance across other functions and to client groups
• Capability to act as a liaison between multiple departments around the globe
• Strong business math skills with a good customer service attitude
• Ability to work cross-functionally with a dedication to customer satisfaction
• Flexibility/willingness to work on special projects as assigned
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills.
• Able to present, organize, and convey complex problems or issues within and across other functions and with client groups; partners with client groups in a team setting to provide business solutions
• BA/BSc University degree (or equivalent)/ Multi-lingual a plus
• 3 – 5 years work experience in Finance, Accounting, General Business, or Customer Service
• Leasing operations knowledge and experience, or relevant experience in commercial lending environment
• Previous Cisco Experience or experience with Oracle 11i preferred
• Process Wire transfers, InterCo SAFs, Blind Discounts, Order Release, VARBID Recon.
• Reviews and process Lease/Loan activation in Servicing tools.
• Prepare and provide partner funding notification reports (automated).
• Prepare and process supplier/customer payment requests.
• Store final funding package.
• Maintain payment logs.
• Process Sales Adjustment Forms in Oracle.
• Ensure appropriate GL codes and commission details are assigned.
• Apply credits/debits in Oracle and in system as appropriate.
• Validate/Activate VAR status and wire details.
• Research discrepancies.
• Field related questions from internal and external clients.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert and single point of contact for related issues.
• Prepare and provide controller notification reports.
• Release Cisco Capital orders from Cisco credit hold
• Reconcile VARBID invoices
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.