Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFinance
Who You'll Work With
As Cisco continues to move towards P&L accountability and driving profitable growth, the Global Partner Finance Organization is looking for a high-energy and collaborative analyst to help lead key groundbreaking initiatives linked directly to Partner Program Contra Revenue performance. You will partner closely with the WW and GEO Finance teams, CFPA and Revenue Accounting Organization.
What You'll Do
- Partner Contra Revenue reporting and analysis, responsible for timely and accurate analysis and consolidation of business results
- Forecasting and Processing of respective Channel programs under their ownership
- Delivery of monthly executive review deck on impact of Contra Revenue against overall Company's performance, along with key performance indicators
- Learn existing multi-dimensional databases to publish regular and timely reports on business indicators, variance analysis and risks to revenue reserves
- Build relationships with key business partners around the world to elicit actionable insights, help evangelize Contra Revenue investment levers and understanding of theater-specific dynamics
- Own, streamline and scale existing Contra Revenue tools and dashboards, balancing the need between details and ease of use, driving system implementation and improvement projects when necessary.
- AdHoc analysis to support cross-functional, system implementation and improvement projects
Who You Are
A successful individual will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Utmost attention to details, in particular around publish spreadsheet results and PowerPoint analysis
- Analytical and communicative: able to provide business insight along with data being presented
- Must have the curiosity and desire to drive productivity and operational improvements
- BS degree with minimum of 2+ years of related experience
- Finance and Accounting background/experience required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, meticulous PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of Hyperion Essbase, Business Objects will be a plus, although not required
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.