Financial Analyst-LIFT Program (Intern) United States
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFinance
Compensation Range44000 USD - 130000 USD
- Build new and dynamic business models and construct profitable strategies
- Synthesize data into practical solutions that can help tackle sophisticated business problems
- Assist in finding the balance between giving our shareholders the greatest value and meeting the technological and business needs of our customers
- Learn and develop the business acumen and technical accounting and finance skills necessary to excel as a future finance leader
- Collaborate and interact with finance Leaders, dynamic cross-functional teams, and other LIFT professionals
- Including but not limited to an upcoming graduate of a certification program from a Boot Camp, Apprenticeship, Community College or 4-Year University.
- Passion for finance, leadership and technology
- Understand business and industry trends
- Outstanding communicator and contributor to teams
- Advocate for Cisco, Cisco Finance & LIFT
- Thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
*Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.