Financial Analyst Intern - LIFT – Krakow, Poland
Area of InterestFinance
Location: Krakow, Poland
Start date: July 2023
Length: 10 weeks
What You’ll Do
Cisco’s LIFT (Leaders in Finance & Technology) Program develops future finance leaders and CFOs!
Our 10-week finance summer internship experience has been crafted to provide you with exposure to what our full-time LIFT Program has to offer. You will be assigned a challenging finance role where you will work on significant tasks with your team. You will also collaborate with your intern peers on a group project, which ends with a demonstration of your findings and recommendations back to a leadership panel. During your internship, you will have opportunities to:
- Build new and dynamic business models and construct profitable strategies
- Synthesize data into impactful solutions that can help solve complex business problems
- Assist in finding the balance between giving our shareholders the greatest value and meeting the technological and business needs of our customers
- Learn and develop the eye for business and technical accounting and finance skills vital to excel as a future finance leader
- Collaborate and interact with finance leaders, dynamic cross-functional teams, and other LIFT professionals
Who You'll Work With
LIFT is a connected community of early-in-career professionals who like to WIN TOGETHER!
We are a part of our outstanding global finance organization with business partners across all of Cisco. You will collaborate and network with global teams and our extraordinary senior leadership.
Who You Are
- A student pursuing a degree in Accounting, Financial Management, Economics, Business Management or other business-related path graduating in 2024
- Fluent in English
- Passion for finance, leadership and technology
- Understand business and industry trends
- Exceptional communicator and contributor to teams
- Advocate for Cisco, Cisco Finance & LIFT
- Thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Able to legally live and work in Poland without visa support or sponsorship
- 1st stage: Our recruiting team reviews submitted resumes
- 2nd stage: Conversation with a recruiter via Cisco Webex
- Final stage: Cisco Day – This event will take place in March 2023 (TBC) and will allow invited candidates to learn more about Cisco and participate in our 2-round interview process
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.