Financial Analyst - Compliance SSF
Area of InterestFinance
This role requires the ability to work with multiple team members to implement business processes and inspire changes.
- Have understanding of organization’s operations, and able to establish processes for new initiatives.
- Assist process changes including gap analysis, recommending solutions, execution and improvements.
- Assist in Cisco’s Purchase Order process improvements and controls.
- Work with cross functional teams to launch communications and trainings, plan schedules and anticipate challenges.
- Conduct analysis to identify process gaps, and convert findings to improvement plans.
- Work closely with Finance/Legal and cross functions to build control plans for compliance issues identified
- Work with WW GCE, BP team and compliance team on the annual risk assessment and help to implement the related risk mitigation plan (RMP)
Work with auditor on each Management Action Plan (MAP) and follow up with owner to ensure timely closure of the MAP
Self-starter with high level of integrity and championing Cisco’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in finance process / compliance. Experience working for MNCs and Audit functions is a plus.
- Discernment under the business drivers.
- Knowledge to understand the financial and legal implications to the country from the compliance issues.
- Proactive with excellent analytical skills and communication skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with multiple cross functional teams
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Basic program & project management skills.
- Demonstrated high-level of maturity and confidentiality.
- High energy, resourceful, and a good teammate.
- Excellent both in written and spoken English
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.