Finance Rotational Program – LIFT (Full Time) – Krakow, Poland
Area of InterestFinance
Job TypeNew Graduate
Start Date: 2nd August 2022
What You’ll Do
Cisco’s LIFT (Leaders in Finance & Technology) Program develops the next generation of future finance leaders and CFOs. This leadership development program for recent university graduates provides a breadth of accounting and finance experiences throughout 4 different rotations during the first 2 years of employment. In addition to the rotations, the LIFT Program provides an extensive training curriculum that helps participants become well-rounded finance professionals.
Examples of rotations include:
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Revenue Accounting
- Commercial Finance
- & more!
Who You'll Work With
LIFT is a connected community of early career professionals who like to win together.
We are a part of our exceptional global finance organization with business partners across all of Cisco. You will collaborate and network with global teams and our world-class senior leadership.
Who You Are
- Recent university graduate or in your final year of studies with a focus in Accounting, Financial Management, Economics, Business Management, other business-related degree path or academic certification; equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Fluent in English
- 0-1 year of experience in finance
- Passion for finance, leadership and technology
- Understand business and industry trends
- Exceptional communicator and team contributor
- Advocate for Cisco, Cisco Finance & LIFT
- Ability to flourish in a dynamic, changing environment
- Able to legally live and work in Poland without visa support or sponsorship
- 1st stage: Our recruiting team reviews submitted resumes
- 2nd stage: Conversation with a recruiter via Cisco Webex
- Final stage: Cisco Day – This event will take place in March 2022 and will allow invited candidates to learn more about Cisco and participate in our 2-round interview process
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box! But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!