Finance Operations Specialist
Area of InterestFinance
Who You'll Work With
Our team works closely with the sales leaders and across all functions with the business. Our team represents finance to the business - we are the finance business partners to Cisco’s sales, organization covering the whole of EMEAR. The team is responsible for driving and shaping budgeting, forecasting, analyzing and reporting activities across the P&L including Bookings, Revenue, Discount and Operating Expenses.
What You'll Do
You'll help us to manage the financial aspects of our business - to ensure the business is conducted with insight and foresight. The Sales Finance team is partnering with the business to deliver customer success and financial results in a compliant and predictable fashion. This is critical to the success of our teams and to the success of CISCO.
Your responsibilities as a Financial Analyst will include:
• Forecast process support on a weekly, quarterly and yearly basis
• Manage and own reporting on sales & financial metrics
• Active engagement in yearly planning process
• Drive innovation and simplification to our processes and reporting packs
• Provide support to monthly & quarterly business reviews and FP&A deliverables
• Opex management and budgeting
• Cross-functional collaboration with different teams
Who You Are
Our minimum requirements for this role:
• 5 years previous professional experience in Financial Analysis
• MS Office skills mainly Excel and presentation skill
• Strong interpersonal acumen and comfortable to work with Executives
• Experienced in working within a complex, fast paced environment
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation.We are dreamers and we are doers.