Finance Operations - Customer Contract Specialist
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFinance
You will be the Finance Operations point of contact for legal financing agreement preparation and Business Partner funding. You will build and maintain effective internal and external customer relationships. You will act as a liaise with CSC cross functional teams (e.g. Sales, credit, pricing, legal, tax), business partners and customers for deal details and to resolve issues related to contract preparation. You will coordinate with Business Partners and Customers to effectively lead many different transactions including contract execution, reconciliation, and Partner funding. Additional responsibilities include:
- Prepare all required standard and approved non-standard documents ensuring that all approvals are captured.
- Perform legal contract due diligence and manage contract execution. Including: quality assurance, cycle time, signature authority, and original document retention.
- Build and manage transactions in the lease/loan financing system. Input, update, and maintain information accuracy and integrity.
- Aid in partner funding forecasting activities.
- Coordinate compliance request and provide support during internal review or external audit.
- Participate/lead special projects, training, or development of processes & procedures as needed
- Achieve ongoing personal/professional development goals
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco Capital has provided financing to both channel partners and end-user customers since 1996. Its primary mission is to profitably enable sales and growth by tailoring unique financial solutions to promote specific Cisco product offerings. Cisco Systems Capital is one of the largest and most successful technology finance companies in the world. Backed by Cisco's tremendous financial strength we are poised for even greater future success.
Who You Are
You are able to present, organize, and convey sophisticated problems or issues within and across other functions and with client groups; partners with client groups in a team setting to provide business solutions. You exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques of acquiring solutions: making decisions using broad guidelines
- BS degree and 2 years of related experience.
- Leasing operations knowledge and experience, or proven experience in commercial lending environment
- Understands Cisco's business objectives and its impact on client group's processes and deliverables
- Helps informally structure teams and tasks; may provide technical guidance across other functions and to client groups
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.