Finance Manager, Collab
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFinance
What You’ll do
· Drive month end, quarter end, long-range planning, and portfolio processes, including WD+7 and quarterly business reviews
· Own the financial consolidation for Collaboration BE focusing on P&L; analyze and track results to Plan/Forecasts and drive variance analysis
· Partner with BU finance team to report on financial metrics including software/SaaS reporting and Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR)
· Opex management responsibilities including forecasting, partnering with operations team to track budget and analyze/track variances vs Commit/Plan
· Ability to provide ad-hoc analyses and build excel models from scratch to highlight risks and opportunities
Who You'll Work With
We have a passionate and collaborative finance team that you will partner closely with, as well as engage with finance across Cisco, and our business partners. You will have the opportunity to learn about one of Cisco’s growth areas and help contribute to the success.
Who You Are
You are a self-starter and a strong team player; results driven and have a “can do” attitude. You possess strong analytical skills, are detail oriented but can communicate at executive level and have the ability to work a fast-paced environment.
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance with an MBA or CPA preferred
- 6+ years of relevant progressive experience in financial analysis
- Extensive experience building and maintaining complex financial models with a strong ability to deal with large volumes of data
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in Hyperion/Essbase a plus
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.