Area of InterestFinance
Cisco Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team has an exciting opportunity for Financial Analyst to support Cisco's Global FP&A Center of Excellence (CoE) at Bangalore.
In this role, the analyst would work as part of finance team supporting periodic performance reporting, decision analysis, business insights and forecasting/ planning for regional Sales and Services organization/Business Entities.
Role & Responsibilities Responsibilities include:
• General reporting and business metric tracking; including generating reports, analyses and models as requested by the business to support the overall process regionally or globally
• Prepare and disseminate timely and accurate financial information to allow the business to plan, forecast, and make decisions using controlled, consistent data
• Takes full ownership of and accountability for on-going reports providing validation and supporting documentation to business partners as required
• Perform scenario analysis & planning to be used for decision making and approvals.
• Organizational Expense & HC reporting, Bookings, Revenue and Margin Analysis, support opex management with PR approvals and accruals for regions / BE.
• Identifies potential opportunities for process improvement to CoE leadership
• Acting as the primary contact to designated business finance partner(s) providing timely advice & appropriate reporting & analysis thereon
• Participating as an extended member of the business finance partner team ensuring good of the underlying business in order to provide the appropriate analytical insights
• Assisting in providing value-added management decision support, driving key business goals, identify major trends and corresponding business issues
Minimum Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
• BS degree in accounting/finance with CA/MBA with 4+ years of relevant experience
• High degree of partnering skills: Personal integrity; drive for results; forward thinker; proactive and cross functional thinker • General financial understanding a plus (periodic performance reporting, yearly and quarterly opex budgeting and planning, and month-end accounting)
• Must have excellent analytical and systems skills, including sound finance and accounting knowledge, advanced excel skills and a working knowledge of various systems tools (Business Objects, Essbase, etc.)
• Strong and effective communications across multiple levels of the Company and across multiple functional organizations. Must have excellent partnering and influencing skills.
• Ability to participate/and leverage cross-functional and regional teams.
• Prior experience in large multi-national company preferred
Some preferable but not mandatory skills are ability to work with Macros, Database knowledge so as to deal with large financial data, Ability to create automation/models in excel, Ability to connect to external databases in excel and high end data analytics skills that can be applied for FP&A analytical models.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.