Area of InterestFinance
Why You'll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' progressive ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, thoughtful cities, sensible cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you'll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You'll work with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired
What You'll Do
* General reporting and business metric tracking; including generating reports, analyses and models as requested by the business to support the overall process regionally or globally
* Prepare and disseminate timely and accurate financial information to allow the business to plan, forecast, and make decisions using controlled, consistent data
* Takes full ownership of and accountability for on-going reports providing validation and supporting documentation to business partners as required
* Perform scenario analysis & planning to be used for decision making and approvals.
* Organizational Expense & HC reporting, Bookings, Revenue and Margin Analysis, support opex management with PR approvals and accruals for regions / BE.
* Identifies potential opportunities for process improvement to CoE leadership
* Acting as the primary contact to designated business finance partner(s) providing timely advice & appropriate reporting & analysis thereon
* Participating as an extended member of the business finance partner team ensuring good of the underlying business in order to provide the appropriate analytical insights
* Assisting in providing value-added management decision support, driving key business goals, identify major trends and corresponding business issues
Who You'll Work With
The Cisco Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) CoE team has an exciting opportunity for Financial Analyst to support Cisco's Global FP&A Center of Excellence (CoE) at Bangalore.
The Team In this role, the analyst would work as part of finance team supporting periodic performance reporting, decision analysis, business insights and forecasting/ planning for regional Sales and Services organization/Business Entities.
Who You Are
Minimum Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
* BS degree in accounting/finance with CA/MBA with 4+ years of relevant experience
* High degree of partnering skills: Personal integrity; drive for results; forward thinker; proactive and cross functional thinker
* General financial understanding a plus (periodic performance reporting, yearly and quarterly opex budgeting and planning, and month-end accounting)
* Must have excellent analytical and systems skills, including sound finance and accounting knowledge, advanced excel skills and a working knowledge of various systems tools (Business Objects, Essbase, etc.)
* Strong and effective communications across multiple levels of the Company and across multiple functional organizations. Must have excellent partnering and influencing skills.
* Ability to participate/and leverage cross-functional and regional teams.
* Prior experience in large multi-national company preferred
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine building unprecedented disruption. Your ground-breaking ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a phenomenal Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.