Area of InterestFinance
Who you'll work With
Our team works closely with the sales leaders and across all functions with the business. Our team represents finance to the business - we are the finance business partners to Cisco’s sales, an organization covering the whole of EMEAR. The team is taking care of driving and crafting budgeting, forecasting, analyzing and reporting activities across the P&L including Bookings, Revenue, Discount and Operating Expenses.
What You'll Do
You will help to manage all financial aspects of one of the largest regions in EMEAR to ensure the business is conducted with insight and foresight. You will be part of Germany SSF team and partnering across EMEAR Sales and Services Finance as well Germany Sales teams. The Sales Finance team is partnering with the business to deliver customer success and financial results in a compliant and predictable fashion. This is essential to the success of our teams and to the success of CISCO.
- Forecast process support on a weekly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Manage and own reporting on sales & financial metrics.
- Active engagement in the yearly planning process.
- Drive innovation and simplification to our processes
- Provide support to monthly & quarterly business reviews
- Opex management and budgeting
- Cross-functional collaboration with different teams, e.g. Sales Finance, Sales, Legal, Commercial Finance, Customer support, Accounting, Revenue Recognition
Who You Are
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Previous professional experience in Finance (2 years)
- MS Office skills mainly Excel and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable to work with Executives
- Experienced in working within a fast-paced environment
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
We Are Cisco.